.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, August 30, 2008

 

One of those days... =/

Today went well task-wise, but somehow my mental state wasn't very good. I had a pretty productive day at work - swimmingly, in fact. The evening workout (tempo 30x400s with easy turnover 200s in between) went wonderful too. Even met Lien at the track and Yong Kim for a last hurrah before he heads back to Norfolk.

And yet, i wasn't happy... more exactly, my mood got worse as soon as i had to head home, spent and probably more than a little tired.

Probably getting fatigued from the grind, and i took it out on the people who matter to me when they pissed me off. I feel better now after letting go of my ego, but i've realized i got to be more aware of keeping my self in check. It's frustration, tiredness, irritation, impatience, and a hint of angst all mixed together, but to ignore it would be just denying the fact that my ego needs to be humbled every now and again.

One of those days....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?