.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, March 31, 2007

 

How ya going?

Free-writing- a conversation to self: hmm... i am definitely going into this race underdone. But it is better than way rather than going in 'overcooked' with too much training. I would say i'm really relaxed about the whole deal. I just received an e-mail from Eunice Yeo detailing the meal plan for SAC.

Frankly, i'm not too concerned about it all. I will just bring my own meal options. It helps to be prepared with your own stuff. Back to the undercooked/overcooked issue. I'm definitely under-trained to be confident as a contende in the men's open field (Extreme). But you know what? I would prefer that this be a gauge of my fitness more than anything. I won't place unnecessary stress on myself so early in the season.

out,

Wilson

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?