.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, January 05, 2007

 

The year of living dangerously

A life in pictures...


1. Morning of Around the Bay in a Day: cold cold cold, with my trusty Road Runner mojo. 250km later, we stuffed ourselves with a big fry-up.


2. Ending a bit of cross-training fun at the finish line of the Mt. Macedon TEVA Sprint AR: Brendan, Mark, and me. After a lay-off of 8 months from adventure racing, i still had it in me!

3. In-between laps of the Australian 24 Hour MTB Championships: checking the team's progress through the field of 3000 other riders.

4. One thing i didn't like about Ironman: the pre- and post awards ceremonies - aka the mutual masturbation sessions. =(

5. Doing the comic-book superhero gig at the transition area of Ironman Western Australia 2006.

6. This is more fun than it looks - my first marathon run, oops... and my first Ironman too!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?