.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 02, 2006

 
I really have my doubts about Upper Murray. I definitely have the mountain biking legs in me, but i am going to suffer on the run unless i can clock up the running and kayaking race fitness within 4 weeks by some miracle. I guess i have departed from Sime's training schedule by quite a lot since the half-IM, and am more or less carving out my own rehab program right now.

For those readers reading this... classic example of how to go about rehab and re-evaluation of goals after a tough stretch. Listen to your own body/mind as first priority, and modify the program if you feel it does not address any physical, technical or tactical shortcomings in the overall structure of each race, or even the entire racing season.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?