.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 24, 2006

 

I think it's time i rode on my race wheels again....

I've been wearing in my race shoes, at least one run in them every two weeks. Should be getting on to do the same for my set of Rolf Prima wheels. They are Elan Aeros, and are light enough to be used as a climbing wheelset... but that is irrrelevant. Anyway, i should probably break in a new chain as well just for the race.

I want to write a more detailed article covering the usage of waist packs in sprint events. Currently got lots of other reading to do though, so i guess that has to wait while i refine the content a bit more in my head. Ditto for tow systems, navigation, racing attire, and nutrition.

Speaking of reading, i've been drawn to picking up "Into The Wild" - the story of Chris McCandless - whenever i've grown tired of all the school readings. And this is quite often too. Still captivated, obviously. It leads me to make plans for what i wish to do after July next year. May devote the whole summer of 2007 at year's end to access the interior of Australia, the REAL Australia for sure. I am also cultivating this mad urge to go fishing.... I hope i haven't lost my feel for my ol' Abu Garcia baitcasting reel and G. Loomis stick.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?