.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 14, 2005

 

This is my BLOG!

I'm proud of this one. I just don't know why, but it is just so cool to be able to blog without inhibition.

OK, back to the good stuff: Training for Red Yeti is picking up. I sure as h*** know that my teammates will be older and definitely more mature than myself. I got a lot to learn from them on this race. I'll take it as a learning experience, come what may!

it's a substantial step-up... from sprints to 36-hours. OK, i could count the SAC 3-day stage race as a step up too, but really night racing is new to me. I'm damn keen to find out how it will be like getting the heebie jeebies of sleep deprivation. And those hallucinations, whoa! Gotta love 'em if i see 'em!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?